Are you looking for the best tool that can help you to stitch pics for free? If yes, then you have surely landed on the right page.
In this article, you will now reveal a total of ten image stitching software tools. These tools can be effectively used in order to combine multiple pictures into one. The best part of these tools is that they are free to use.
For more details about these tools, please have a look at the following sections where you will reveal the top ten photo stitching tools.
Online Image Stitching Software Tools
# 1 — Photojoiner
Photojoiner is an excellent tool that can allow you to easily stitch and join your images either vertically or horizontally. It comes with many pre-built layouts that allow you to easily drag, drop, and combine images as per your preference.
- Easy to use
- Comes with many pre-built layouts
- Allows you to join images both vertically and horizontally
- Batch processing of images may not be allowed
# 2 — ImgOnline
ImgOnline a very simple tool where you will need to specify two pictures on your computer or phone, define the desired positioning for them, and combine them into one. Once the image stitching effect is processed, you can now download the output image.
- Allows different types of files to combine, such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF format.
- The tool comes with an intuitive layout.
- You can combine only two images at a time using this tool.
# 3 — PineTools
PineTools is another online tool that comes with the image merging functionality. It allows you to merge images vertically or horizontally to create a new image. Plus, it even allows you to choose the thickness and color of the border.
- Image merging both vertically and horizontally is allowed
- You can also set the thickness and color of the border before processing the image
- Only two images can be used/processed/merged at a time
Mac Image Stitching Software Tools
# 4 — Preview
In the above sections, you have revealed some online tools that can be used to combine multiple pictures into one. Now, here is a Mac software that you can also refer to. In Mac platforms, there is a photo viewer cum editor, known as Preview. You can use it to merge image files as per your needs.
- One of the best options to combine photos in Mac devices
- It may not be easy to use as there are many steps to follow
# 5 — Photo Stitcher for Mac
PhotoStticher for Mac software can be used to stitch and merge photos horizontally and vertically. You can use this tool in order to combine multiple photos and create a panorama photo. It can meet all your personal and professional needs.
- It also allows you to merge photos in the easiest and fastest way
- You can use it to merge multiple photos automatically & make it a single one
- It gives access to many pro editing features like adding annotation, Watermark
- Nothing as such
Windows Image Stitching Software Tools
# 6 — PhotoStitcher
PhotoStitcher is a Windows software that can automatically combine overlapping photos in order to produce a perfect panoramic image. It comes with a Try-Before-You-Buy demo that can download and use for free before purchasing the licensed version.
- Automatically Stitch your Photos for a Panorama Effect
- Scan Oversized Images in Pieces and Stitch them Together Using PhotoStitcher
- It works only in Windows platform
If you are searching for image stitching software that can be used in your Android mobile phones, then you can refer to this section. Here, you will reveal two unique Android apps that can combine multiple pictures into one single image.
# 7 — Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher
Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher claims to be a fully automated panorama stitcher app that allows you to quickly stitch individual overlapping images. You can stitch both high-quality and HDR pictures for free using this particular tool.
- One of the most convenient and helpful mage stitching tools for Android
- This tool ensures high-quality output results
- Some users have complained that the app sometimes fails to detect images for panorama effect
# 8 — PhotoStitcher for Android
If you are looking for an Android image stitching software, then you can also use this tool. It’s easy to use and offers excellent results when it comes to combining multiple pictures into one.
- This Android app is easy to use and offers superior results
- You can use it to combine multiple pictures into one
- Some users have complained about the output image quality
# 9 — Picsew
Picsew, another screenshot stitching tool is designed for iOS platforms. It can be downloaded for free. The app allows the users to stitch screenshots just in one single tap. Even if you are using the tool for the first time, you won’t face any problem as such.
- One of the best screenshot stitching tools for iOS phones
- It allows you to add mockup borders and annotation
- You will need to opt for an in-app purchase if you are eager to use premium features
# 10 PhotoStitcher for iOS
PhotoStitcher for iOS aims to help you join multiple pictures together and create one single image. It has many features, such as adding annotations, adding arrows, curves, and rectangles, exporting HD photos, adding watermark, mockups, and mosaic effects, editing the height and width of a photo, and more.
- You can use this tool to join multiple pictures together
- It has various additional superior and useful features
- It’s compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Nothing as such
The Final Verdict
With this, you have revealed a total of top ten photo stitching software free. Irrespective of whether you want to stitch pics in Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android platforms, you can use any of the above-listed tools. Rest assured that these are the best way to stitch photos and pictures for free. So, do not waste any more time and feel free to use photo stitching tools.