Two software tools to get an image that won't become blurred when it's zoomed in
You are running an e-commerce site. There are many product images on your site. When viewing these images, you may zoom in it to see some details. When the image is zoomed in, the image will become blurred. Or you have some photographs of you and your friends. Zooming in your photos results in image blurring. What causes this? Let me explain for you. Your images are bitmap images. A bitmap image is composed of thousands of pixels. These pixels are squares. If your images are small, their pixels will be enlarged and become more visible when your images are zoomed in. Then how to make the image not blurred when zooming it in? The answer is using AI image upscaling software to get an enlarged image. This kind of software is able to upscale your images to generate the images that won't be pixelated and look bad when you zoom in them. There are a lot of AI image upscaling apps on the digital market. I am sure you do not know which apps are reliable. Finding reliable products from them is somewhat difficult. If you want to save your time doing so, please continue reading this post. In this post, I will walk you through two AI image enlargers that can help you solve the problem.
#1. Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is an online tool to increase the resolution of your image. This app uses artificial intelligence technologies to enlarge your photos or illustrations by 8 times of its source size. In order to use this app, you need an account. Many similar AI image enlarging tools require charging for using their services. Unlike them, Sticker Mule allows you to process 5 images each month for free. Sticker Mule has limitations to the dimensions and size. The max size of the image you can upload is 5MB and the max image dimensions are 4032px*4032px. The accepted image formats include JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP. Sticker Mule enhances your image by correcting its colors during the enlarging process. The enlarging process can be done very quickly, which finishes within seconds. All your original images will be deleted as soon as the enlarging process is done. The output images will be deleted after 7 days. All in all, Sticker Mule is a nice application that uses exclusive AI technologies to analyze your image to increase the resolution and preserve details.
- The enlarging process is very fast.
- Support a variety of image formats.
- Correct image colors during the enlarging process.
- The app is able to increase the image resolution to 8x.
- The image size can't exceed 5MB.
- The image dimensions can't exceed 4032px*4032px.
- Batch processing is not allowed.
- You have to create an account to use this app.
Let's dive into the part of how to use Sticker Mule to get an image that won't become blurred when it's zoomed in.
How to get an image that won't become blurred when it's zoomed in using Sticker Mule
- Head over to the site and press the "Sign in to get started"
- Use your email address to register an account. Or sign up with your Google account. Log in with the registered account.
- Press the "Upload an image" button to browse to the image, select it, and click on "Open".
- Your image will be uploaded to the server and enlarged. Wait for a moment and you will see the converted image and a download button below it. Press the "Download full image" button to download the converted image to your computer.
#2. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is another online tool that is designed to enlarge images without affecting image quality. You are given the choices to enlarge your image by 200% or 400%. The conversion is at a blazing speed, which finishes between a few seconds to some minutes. This app is free to use and has no limitations to the number of files to be processed within a certain period of time. Besides, you are not required to create an account. As for the limits to the size and the dimensions of the image to be uploaded, the image should not be bigger than 5MB and its dimensions can't be larger than 1200px*1200px. Your image will be sharpened and denoised during the enlarging process. Don't worry about privacy leaks since Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI removes both source images and resulted images from its server automatically every day. On the whole, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is a wonderful AI app to upscale your image and keep its quality.
- Totally free to use.
- No need to sign up for an account.
- Your upload images and the converted images will be cleared from the server everyday.
- Batch processing is not allowed.
- The accepted max image size is only 5MB and the accepted max image dimensions can't surpass 1200px*1200px.
Now, let's dive into the part of how to use Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI to get an image that won't become blurred when it's zoomed in.
How to get an image that won't become blurred when it's zoomed in using Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
- Throw your image into the drop box. Or press the "Upload" icon to select and open your image.
- The default setting of the enlarging ratio is 2x. If you want to choose 4x, press "2x" to open the drop-down menu and choose "4x".
- Press the red "Start" button to start the enlarging process. A red "Download" button shows up when the process is done. Press the "Download" button and the enlarged image will be opened in a new browser tab. Right-click on the image and choose "Save image as" to save the enlarged image to the destination folder.
You may have some images that have low resolution. If you zoom them in, you will end up with pixelated and distorted images. That is why AI image enlarging tools are made to increase the resolution without losing quality. Use the two tools of this kind mentioned above to get big and beautiful images. If you have any questions, please leave your comment below.