You may want to publish some images online. Upload an image as the profile picture or insert an image into a post. But the thing is that the image is too small in size or the image dimensions are below the required minimum dimensions. Thus, you can't upload the image. This is when you need to enlarge the image. However, the enlarged image becomes blurry and looks like a bunch of mosaics. This is because enlarging the image makes the pixels more visible and pixels are actually squares. Is there any tool you can use to enlarge the image and maintain its quality? The answer is yes. As a matter of fact, AI image enlarging software has been developed to help us fulfill this purpose. This kind of software is able to compensate for the pixels when enlarging the image. There are a lot of AI image enlarging apps on the digital market. Finding reliable apps from them is not very easy. I am sure you will spend much time on it. If you want to save your time doing so, please continue reading this article. In this article, I will take you through two nice apps you can use to enlarge the image and keep its quality.
As the name suggests, ImageEnlarger is an online tool for enlarging your image without losing its quality. This tool is completely free to use and you don't have to create an account to use it. The supported image formats include JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP. The downside of this AI image enlarging tool is that it does not support batch processing. You have to convert your images individually if you have multiple images to be processed. The bright side of ImageEnlarger is that it deletes the submitted images as well as the converted images automatically after half an hour and does not backup these images. Therefore, you not only have enough time to download the converted image but don't worry about privacy leaks. As for the allowed size and dimensions, the image should be no more than 5MB and 4100px*4100px. On the whole, ImageEnlarger is an easy-to-use online application that upscales your image using AI image enlarging algorithms and does not cost you a penny.
- Easy to use.
- For free.
- Support various input image formats.
- Batch enlarging images is not supported.
Let's see how to use ImageEnlarger to enlarge an image and maintain its quality.
How to enlarge an image and maintain its quality with ImageEnlarger
- Press the "Choose file" button, browse to your image, select it, and click on "Open". Or enter the URL of an online image in the box.
- Choose "JPG" or "PNG" according to your needs in the drop-down "Select output format" menu.
- Specify the dimensions for the enlarged image. You can either enter a specific number in the "Zoom factor" field or the specific numbers in the "Target width" field and "Target height" field respectively. Leave the field empty if you choose the other way to specify the dimensions.
- Press the "Start" button to start enlarging the image. When the enlarging process is done, press the "Download" button to get the enlarged image.
#2. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is a professional app to upscale your image and preserve its quality. It works very well for enlarging figure photos, animal pictures, or scenery photographs. You are allowed to enlarge your image by 200% and 400%. You can expect a very fast conversion that takes between a few seconds to several minutes. The conversion duration depends on how large the image will become. It is worth mentioning that during the conversion, your image will be sharpened and denoised. The same as ImageEnlarger, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI does not support batch processing. There are limits to the size and the dimensions of the image you want to upload. The size of the image you want to upload should not be bigger than 5MB. The dimensions of the image you want to upload should not be larger than 1200px*1200px. This app is a piece of freeware and does not require you to register. All your images will be removed from the server automatically every day. Overall speaking, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is a beginner-friendly AI image enlarger that is suitable for both newbies and professionals and creates good looking enlarged images.
- Totally free to use.
- No need to sign up.
- Both source images and enlarged images will be cleared from the server everyday.
- Batch enlarging images is not doable.
- The size of the image to be uploaded can't exceed 5MB.
- The dimensions of the image to be uploaded should be within 1200px*1200px.
Now, let's dive into the part of how to use Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI to enlarge an image and maintain its quality.
How to enlarge an image and maintain its quality with Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
- Drag and drop your image into the drop box. Or click on the "Upload" icon to select and open the image.
- After your image appears in the task list, you will see the enlarging option. The default setting is 2x. Press "2x" and the drop-down menu will be opened. If you want to enlarge the image by 400%, select "4x".
- Press the red "Start" button to start enlarging the image.
- You will see a red "Download" button when the enlarging process is finished.
- Click on the red "Download" button and the enlarged image will be opened in a new browser tab. Select "Save image as" to save the enlarged image to the desired folder.
Getting a blurry enlarged image is a frustrating experience. The two apps mentioned above will solve this problem. Give them a try and you won't be let down. If someday you find other software tools to handle the task, please let me know in the comment section below.