Obtain images that won't become blurry when being zoomed in
You may come across such a situation. You have taken some pictures of your families or landscapes. When you zoom in each photo, you will find that the photos look blurry. Let me explain what makes this happen. Your photos are bitmap images. A bitmap image consists of thousands of pixels and these pixels are squares. Zooming in an image will come along with enlarging its pixels, which makes pixels become more visible. Then, how to avoid this? In other words, how to ensure that the image will not become blurry when it is zoomed in? This is when AI image enlarging software comes to your rescue. This kind of software is able to increase the resolution of your images and compensate for the pixels. The output images have higher resolution and do not lose the quality. They won't look bad when you zoom them in. There are a lot of AI image enlarging apps on the digital market. If you Google them, you will be returned with innumerable results. Finding reliable apps from them is hard. I am sure you would like to save your precious time doing so. That's why I will take you through two apps in this article that can help you obtain images that won't become blurry when being zoomed in.
Upscalepics is an online tool that can effectively enlarge small images in a lossless way. It uses AI technologies to upscale low-resolution images and make up for the missing frames, so that the image quality is maintained during the enlarging process. Therefore, you can get high-resolution images with great image quality. Besides AI image enlarging, Upscalepics also features image noise reduction and image compression. You can use this app to remove the JPEG artifacts and reduce the image size. Upscalepics is able to enlarge the image size to up to 8 times of its original size. But free users can only enlarge the image by 2x. To lift this limitation, you have to subscribe to a paid plan to become a paid user. What's more, bulk processing images is also only available to paid users. If you have upgraded your free account to a paid account, you even can upload an image with up to 20000px*20000px. I would like to mention that you can be assured that your images are safe with Upscalepics since it does not store your images. On the whole, Upscalepics is an awesome AI tool to make images crisp and add more details to them. It helps a lot with image editing and is super easy to use.
- Not only increases the image resolution but also denosies JPGs and shrinks images.
- You can enlarge an image by up to 800%.
- Easy to use.
- Only paid users can batch process images.
- If you want to upscale an image by at least 4 times, you need a paid account.
Now, let's see how to use Upscalepics to obtain an image that won't become blurry when being zoomed in.
How to obtain an image that won't become blurry when being zoomed in using Upscalepics
- Press the "Upload Image" button to select and open your image. Or drag and drop your image into the "Drag & Drop" box. You can also copy and paste the image URL into the "Past image URL" box. If you are a paid user, you can also click on "Upload Folder" to batch add your images.
- Go to the "Choose your settings" section. Choose the service you need from "Increase resolution", "Remove JPEG Noise", and "Compress Image".
- Press the big "Start Processing" button to start processing the image. Once the processing is over, you will see a download button. Press the download button to download the output image.
#2. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
As the name suggests, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is another online AI image upscaling tool. This is an easy-to-use app that allows you to upscale your image by 200% and 400%. It performs a very fast conversion, which completes within a few seconds to several minutes. The bride side of this app is that you are not required to create an account. The downside is that it does not support batch enlarging images and has limits to the size and the dimensions of the image you want to upload. The image size should not exceed 5MB and the image dimensions should not exceed 1200px*1200px. A nifty feature is that the app sharpens and denoises your image during the enlarging conversion. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI clears source images and resulted images from its server automatically every day. Thus, don't worry about privacy leaks. All in all, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is a nice app to increase the resolution of your image and maintain its quality. I recommend this app to your for its ease of use and free service.
- Free to use and no requirement for creating an account.
- Your images will be sharpened and denosied during the enlarging process.
- Batch processing is not supported.
- The image size can't be bigger than 5MB and the image dimensions can't be larger than 1200px*1200px.
Now, let's dive into the part of how to use Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI to get an image that won't become blurry when being zoomed in.
How to get an image that won't become blurred when being zoomed in using Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
- Throw your image into the drop box. Or click on the "Upload" icon to select and open your image.
- Click on "2x" or "4x" to choose the desired enlarging ratio.
- Press the "Start" button to start the enlarging process. When the process is done, you will see a download button. Click on the download button and the output image will be opened in a new browser tab. Select "Save image as" to save the output image to the destination folder.
Zooming a low-resolution image will make the image look blurry and bad. The two apps mentioned previously are created for solving this issue. With the aid of them, you will get high-resolution images of which the quality is preserved. If you discover other great apps to handle the task in future, please let me know by leaving your comment below.