Increase image dimensions without reducing image quality
You may have some images that cause some troubles because of their dimensions. Using an image as the profile picture is impossible because it is very small. You want to insert an image into a post but the thing is that its dimensions are below the required minimum dimensions. If you want to make the image dimensions fit the requirement, you have to resize the image to increase image dimensions. Increasing image dimensions using an image editor is not difficult but the result is that the image looks bad. Your image is made up of pixels that are squares. Enlarging your image will enlarge pixels, which make the image look blurry. To solve this issue, you need AI image enlarging software. This sort of software uses AI algorithms to make your image dimensions larger while keeping its quality. There are innumerable AI image enlarging apps on the market. There is no doubt that it will take a lot of time to find reliable apps from them. If you want to save your time doing so, please continue reading this article. In this article, I will show you an app which is able to increase the dimensions of your images without reducing image quality.
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is an AI image enlarger that uses advanced algorithms to upscale images and keep image quality. This app lets you enlarge images by 2 times and 4 times. You can expect a very fast upscaling conversion. Generally speaking, the conversion completes within a few seconds to several minutes. It is worth mentioning that your images are sharpened and denoised during the conversion. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is totally free to use and you do not need to register an account to use it. This is why I recommend this app to many people. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI does not support batch processing images and has limits to the size and the dimensions of the image you want to upload. The size of the image should be within 5MB and the dimensions of the image should be within 1200px*1200px. Although Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is an online app, don't worry about data breaches. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI removes all uploaded images and upscaled images from its server every day. On the whole, if you want to increase image dimensions of portrait photos, animal pictures, and landscape photographs without losing image quality, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is worth a shot.
- The app allows you to use its service for free and does not require you to sign up.
- Reduces noise level and sharpens images during the conversion.
- You can't batch process images.
- There are limits to image size and image dimensions.
Let's see how to use Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI to increase image dimensions without reducing image quality.
How to increase image dimensions without reducing image quality using Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
- Drag and drop your image into the drop box. You can also click on the "Upload" button to browse to your image, select it, and click on "Open".
- The enlarging ratio is set to 2 times by default. If you want to enlarge your image by 4 times, click on "2x" to open the drop-down menu and select "4x".
- Press the "Start" button to begin enlarging the image. You will see a "Download" button when the enlarging conversion is done. Click on the download button and the enlarged image will be opened in a new browser tab. Choose "Save image as" to save the enlarged image to the desired location.
People need to enlarge images at one time or another. No one wants the image to look blurry after it is enlarged. This is when you need AI image enlargers. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is such a kind of software. Give it a whirl and you won't be let down.
PS: How to stitch images to make a collage
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI works great on upscaling images using AI algorithms. If you need to put some images together to create a collage, I would like to introduce another image tool released by Vertexshare to you. That is Vertexshare Photo Stitcher. This app is able to combine an unlimited number of images into a collage. Vertexshare Photo Stitcher is not free but cost-effective. It costs 24.39 bucks for a lifetime license. If you are interested in this application, let's see how to use it to stitch images.
- Open the program and go to the right editing panel. Choose the direction in which you want to align the images.
- Throw your images into the program. You can also click on the "Add" button to add your images into the program.
- To make the imported images fit the preview panel, click on "Edit"->"Fit Screen".
- Navigate to the "SPACING" section in the right editing panel if you want to add a border or borders to the collaged image. There are three options. Choose the right one if you want to add borders between adjacent images to form the collaged image and a border around the collaged image. Drag the "Inner" slider to adjust the size of the borders between adjacent images. Drag the "Outer" slider to adjust the size of the border around the collaged image.
- When you are ready, press the "Save as" button to export the collaged image.