Sometimes, you may need to make your image larger. You want to upload the image to your email account as the profile image. But the image dimension is below the minimum dimension. Or you want to insert an image into a post but the image you want to upload is too small. After you enlarge the image, you will find the image looks blurry. Generally speaking, the image format we use is JPG or PNG. JPG and PNG belong to bitmap format. Bitmap image is made up of thousand pixels, which are squares. Making the image larger will make the pixels larger. That is why the image will become blurry after it is enlarged. But don't be worried. With the advent of AI image upscaling technology, you can take advantage of AI image upscaling software to enlarge the image and keep its quality. There are innumerable AI image upscaling tools on the digital market. Some of them are not as good as you think but you don't know which are not reliable. It will take a lot of time to find the proper software tool. If you want to save the time doing so, please continue reading this post. In this post, I will walk you through a great app you can use to increase the size of an image without losing quality.
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is a professional online app that is made to enlarge your image while keeping its quality. No matter if the image is a figure photo, animal picture, or scenery photograph, it works very well to upscale the image. This app is able to enlarge images by 200% and 400%. The image formats it supports are PNG and JPG. With regards to the conversion duration, it depends on how many times the image will be upscaled. You can be assured that the conversion finishes between a few seconds to several minutes. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI has both advantages and disadvantages. There are two disadvantages. The first one is that it does not support batch converting files. This means that if you have many images to be processed, you have to convert them one by one. The second one is it has limits to the size and the dimension of the image to be uploaded. The size of the image to be uploaded should not be over 5MB. The dimension of the image to be uploaded should not be larger than 1200px*1200px. The advantage of Vertexshare Image Upscaler by Ai is that it is truly free to use and you are not required to create an account for using it. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is a web-based app. But you don't need to worry about privacy and security because it deletes all images automatically every day. What is worth mentioning is that the app sharpens and denoises the image during the upscaling conversion. On the whole, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is a simple yet powerful AI image upscaler that can be easily mastered by all types of users.
- It is completely free to use.
- Sharpens the image and removes the noise from the image during the upscaling process.
- No need to register an account.
- No data breaches since your uploaded images and converted images will be removed from the server everyday.
- Batch conversion is not allowed.
- The accepted max size of the image to be uploaded is only 5MB.
- The accepted max dimension of the image to be uploaded is only 1200px*1200px.
Now, let's dive into the part of how to use Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI to increase the size of an image without losing its quality
How to increase the size of an image without losing its quality with Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
- Drag and drop your image into the drop box. Or press the "Upload" icon, browse to your image, select it, and click on "Open".
- After your image is added to the program, you will see the upscaling option. The default setting is 2x. If you want to quadruple the image size, click on the option and select "4x".
- Press the red "Start" button to start upscaling the image. You will see a red "Download" button when the conversion is finished.
- Right-click on the red "Download" button. Select "Save link as" to save the upscaled image to the destination folder.
Sometimes, after upscaling the image, you may want to adjust some visual aspects of the enlarged image like brightness, contrast, and saturation. This is when you can turn to another Vertexshare image processing tool which is named Vertexshare Photo Effects. As the name suggests, this application is designed specifically to fine tune the photo effects. Though Vertexshare Photo Effects is a piece of freeware, it is cost-effective and charges only 29.95 bucks for a lifetime license. Without further ado, let's see how to use this app to adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation of the enlarged image in the following part.
How to adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation of the enlarged image with Vertexshare Photo Effects
- Launch the program and you will see a window that is mainly divided into three parts.
- Throw your image into the area saying "Drag and Drop Your Photo Here".
- When the image is loaded into the program, it will be opened in the preview panel.
- Go to the "Exposure" section in the right-hand panel. Pull the "Lightness" slider, "Contrast" slider, and "Saturation" slider respectively to adjust the corresponding effect. When you get the desired effect, press the "Export Photo" button at the bottom right corner of the window to export the changed image.
Sometimes, it is necessary to make the image bigger. But doing this using an ordinary image editor will result in quality loss. To enlarge the image without influencing the image quality, you can make full use of Vertexshare Image Upscaler. If someday you find other AI image upscaling apps that perform well, please leave your comment in the section below.