In today's world, people are manipulating digital images almost everyday. You want to upload an image to a site as the profile picture. However, the dimension is not big enough which prevents you from uploading the image. So you have to increase the dimension of the image. But resizing the image will make the image blurry. What causes quality loss when an image is enlarged? Let me explain the reason to you. Bitmap is a commonly used image format. JPG image and PNG image belong to bitmap image, which is composed of thousands of pixels. These pixels are squares. Enlarging the image with an image editing app will enlarge the pixels, which makes them more visible and the image look blurry. Is there any solution to solve this problem? The answer is yes. As a matter of fact, we have AI image upscaler software. This type of software is developed to solve this problem. It is able to increase the image size while keeping its quality by compensating each enlarged pixel. I can tell you there are many software products in this field. Finding the reliable ones from them is not an easy task. To save your time doing so, I will show you a nice AI image upscaler app in this article that can help you get enlarged images with great quality.
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is a wonderful online app that is created to make your image larger and preserve its quality. You can use it to upscale figure photos, animal pictures, scenery photographs, urban landscape shots. It is capable of enlarging images by 200% and 400%. The accepted image formats include PNG and JPG. The conversion duration depends on how big the image will become. Generally speaking, the conversion takes between a few seconds to a few minutes. Honestly speaking, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI has two downsides. One is that it does not support batch processing. So if you have a lot of images, you have to process them individually. The other one is that it has limits to the size and the dimension of the image to be uploaded. The size of the image you want to upload can't exceed 5MB. The dimension of the image you want to upload should not be bigger than 1200px*1200px. The bright side of Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is that it is completely free to use and you don't have to register an account for using it. Although Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is an online app, don't worry about privacy and security since it removes all images automatically every day. It is worth mentioning that during the upscaling process, the app will sharpens the image and removes the noise from the image. Overall speaking, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is worthy of being recommended to anyone who would like to enlarge their images.
- Totally free to use.
- Sharpens the image and reduces the noise level during the conversion.
- No need to sign up for an account.
- No privacy leaks because the app does not store the uploaded images and converted images.
- Batch conversion is not supported.
- The allowed max size of the image to be uploaded is merely 5MB.
- The allowed max dimension of the image to be uploaded is merely 1200px*1200px.
Now, let's dive into the part of how to use Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI to enlarge an image without losing its quality
How to enlarge an image without losing its quality with Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
- Throw your image into the drop box. Or press the "Upload" icon, browse to your image, select it, and click on "Open".
- After your image is added to the program, you will see the enlarging option. The default setting is 2x. If you want to enlarge the image by 400%, click on the option and choose "4x".
- Press the red "Start" button to start the conversion.
- You will see a red "Download" button when the conversion is done.
- Right-click on the red "Download" button. Choose "Save link as" to save the enlarged image to the desired folder.
You may have tried to resize an image to make it larger. The enlarged image is in loss of quality and looks blurry. To obtain an enlarged photo without losing its quality, you should lean in favor of a professional AI image upscaler. The app mentioned in this article is such a piece of software. It will help you get a good looking image with an increased size.
PS: How to easily colorize the black and white photo
You may have some photos digitized from old black and white photos. Sometimes, you would like to see how it looks in full color. This is when you need to take advantage of another image tool released by Vertexshare, Vertexshare Picture Colorizer. Vertexshare Picture Colorizer is a piece of AI photo colorizing software that analyzes black and white photos and adds accurate colors to them. This app is free to use and supports batch colorizing photos. Give it a shot and you will be amazed at how short the processing time is and how good the quality of the colorized photo is. Without further ado, let's see how to use it to colorize a black and white photo in the following part.
- Drag and drop your photo into the working area. You can also click on the "Upload" button to select and open your photo.
- Press the "Start" button to start the conversion. The conversion will be done very soon.
- Press the "Download" button to get the colorized photo.