Enlarge images while preserving image quality
It is normal that some of your images can't be uploaded to a forum or site because the image size does not accord with the requirement. You want to use an image as the profile image but it can't be uploaded since its size is smaller than the minimum size. You want to upload an image to the post but its dimensions are not big enough. This is not a big deal because you can use any image editor to increase the size or dimensions of the image. However, one problem will occur. The enlarged images look blurry and bad. This is because your image is composed of pixels, which are enlarged during the image enlarging process. Then, how to avoid this? As a matter of fact, you can leverage AI image upscaling software. This kind of software compensates for pixels during the enlarging process and generates enlarged images without quality loss. There are too many AI image upscaling apps on the market. I bet you will take a lot of time to find reliable software products from them. If you'd like to save the time doing this, please continue reading this article. In this article, I will introduce you to a very nice app, which enlarges your images while preserving image quality.
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
With a suggestive name, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is a powerful and easy-to-use software tool to make your images larger and keep image quality. It enables you to upscale your image by 2 times and 4 times. You can expect a very fast conversion, which takes between a few seconds to several minutes. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is free to use and does not require you to sign up for an account for using its service. But there are limits to the size and the dimensions of the image to be uploaded. Your image should not be larger than 5MB and its dimensions should not be over 1200px*1200px. The highlight of this app is that the image will be denoised and the noise in this image will be removed automatically during the upscaling process. No privacy leaks since Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI clears both source images and output images from its server every day. Overall speaking, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is a wonderful AI image enlarger that works great on figure photos, landscape photographs, and animal pictures.
- The service of this app does not cost you a cent.
- Very easy to use.
- No need to create an account to use the service.
- All upload images and output images will be deleted from the server everyday.
- Batch upscaling images is not supported.
- Limited image size and image dimensions.
Now, let's dive into the part of how to use Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI to enlarge an image while preserving image quality.
How to enlarge an image while preserving image quality using Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
- Drag and drop your image into the drop box. You can also click on the "Upload" button to select and open your image.
- The default setting is enlarging the image by 2 times. If you want to enlarge the image by 4 times, click on "2x" to open the drop-down menu and select "4x".
- Press the red "Start" button to start the enlarging process. A "Download" button shows up when the enlarging process is done. Click on the "Download" button and the output image will be opened in a new browser tab. Right-click on the image and select "Save image as" to save the output image to the desired location.
You want to increase the size or dimensions of your images but don't want to get blurred images. This is when you need a piece of software like Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI. Vertexshare Image Upscaler does a great job of enlarging images while maintaining its quality by using AI algorithms. Give Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI a try and you will be amazed by its blazing conversion speed. If you discover other great AI image enlarging apps in future, please let me know by leaving your comment below.
I mentioned previously that Vertexshare Image Upscaler by Ai is able to denosie your image. If you have some images that do not need to be upscaled but need to be denoised, I would like to recommend a professional image denoising app to you. That is AI Image Denosier. This is a very nice app to get rid of nosies from your image and enhance image quality. Powered by AI noise reduction technologies, it removes noises from your image very fast and recovers as many details as possible to make your image look clearer. This app is safe to use since it erases all uploaded items and output items within 24 hours after the denoising process is done. Batch denoising images is supported. Each image should be within 5Mb and 2000px*2000px. The accepted image formats include PNG and JPG. You don't have to register an account and the service is completely free to use. Without further ado, let's see how to use this app to reduce the noise level of an image.
How to reduce the noise level of an image using AI Image Denosier
- Throw the image into the drop box. You can also click on the "Upload" icon, browse to the image, select it, and click on "Open".
- Press the "Start" button to start denosing your image.
- When the process is done, you will see the download button. Right-click on the download button and choose "Save link as" to save the denoised image to the destination folder.