You may have some digital images that have small dimensions and do not meet some requirements. You want to use an image as the profile picture but its dimensions are smaller than the minimum dimensions required by the platform. You want to insert an image into a post on a forum but the image dimensions are below the accepted min dimensions. What you will do is to resize the image to increase the dimensions. This is very easy. But the thing is that increasing the dimensions is followed by making the image blurry. This is because enlarging a bitmap image will enlarge the pixels that consist of the image. You may wonder if there is a solution to increase the image dimensions without making the image look bad. As a matter of fact, you can take advantage of AI image enlarging software. This type of software is created to enlarge the image while compensating for each enlarged pixel. There are countless AI image enlarging apps on the market. It will take a lot of time to find the ones that work great from them. If you want to save your precious time doing so, please continue reading this post. In this article, I will introduce a reliable app to you that will help you acquire images with larger dimensions, which will not look bad.
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
As the name suggests, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI is an application to make your image size bigger without affecting its quality. Tests indicate it works very well with any type of image no matter whether it is a figure photo, animal picture, or landscape photograph. You are allowed to upscale your image by 2 times and 4 times. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI does not support batch upscaling files. It has limits to the size and the dimension of the image you want to upload. The size of the image can't be bigger than 5MB. With regards to the image dimensions, it can't be bigger than 1200px*1200px. Vertexshare Image Upscaler by Ai is totally free to use and does not require you to create an account to use its service. The highlight of this app is that your image is sharpened and denoised during the enlarging process. The uploaded image and output image will be automatically cleared from the server every day. Overall speaking, if you are seeking an app to fast upscale your image and keep its quality, Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI deserves a shot.
- Free to use.
- Doesn't cost you a penny.
- No privacy leaks since the app clears uploaded images and output images every day.
- Batch enlarging process is not supported.
- The allowed max image size is only 5M and the allowed max image dimensions are only 1200px*1200px.
Now, let's dive into the part of how to use Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI to acquire an image with larger dimensions without compromising quality.
How to acquire an image with larger dimensions without compromising quality using Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI
- Drag and drop your image into the drop box. You can also click on the "Upload" button to select and open the image.
- The default setting for enlarging the image is 2 times. If you want to enlarge the image by 4 times, click on "2x" to open the menu and choose "4x".
- Press the red "Start" button to start the conversion. When the conversion is done, right-click on the red "Download" button and choose "Save link as" to download the output image to your computer.
Vertexshare Image Upscaler by AI does a great job of upscaling images and preserving its quality. With the help of it, you can increase your image dimension without worrying about quality loss. Try it out and you won't be let down.
Sometimes your image may contain digital noise that seriously affects the image quality. This is when you need an image denoiser app to help remove the noise from the image. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce an online tool to handle the task for you in the following part.
Vance AI Image Denoiser
Vance AI Image Denoiser is a web-based app that uses cutting-edge AI denoising algorithms to denoise your image and create crisp images. To use its service, you need to create an account. This app allows free-account users to denoise up to 3 images each month. Considering data safe, Vance AI Image Denoiser removes your images in 24 hours after the conversion is done. Vance AI Image Denoiser can work along with other solutions provided by Vance like Vance AI Photo Retoucher and Vance AI Image Sharpener in one workflow, which is a great feature that makes it outstanding. I highly recommend using the denoising solution with other solutions because this will help you achieve the best results.
- Easy to use.
- Integrates denoising with other solutions in one workflow.
Let's see how to use Vance AI Image Denoiser to remove the noise from your image.
How to remove the noise from your image with Vance AI Image Denoiser
- Sign in with your account.
- Press the "Upload image" button and a new panel will show up.
- Drag and drop your image into the drop box. Or click on the "Click to upload" button to add your image into the task.
- Go to the "Select a feature" tab. Choose "Auto Parameters" to instruct the app to auto denoising the image. You can also choose "Manual Parameters" to manually adjust the denoising parameters. Drag the "Remove Noise" slider and the "Sharpness" slider to fit your needs.
- Press the "Start to Process" button to start the denoising process.
- When the conversion is done, press the download button to save the denoise image to your computer.